I know, I know summer is still here for another 2 months! But hey, a girl can never be too prepared for the upcoming fashion season! This fall we see some of our favorites returning with a bang! It's amazing how every time something comes back in style, the fashion designers of today have found a way to make the style even more fabulous than before!
1. Mountain Girl Chic- The blend of native prints, fringe and knits! One of our person fave's here at gypsy! The 70's was big for printed sweaters and they are back! Super cute argyle and tribal/native printed coats, ponchos, sweaters and hoodies are going to be hot this fall!
2. Mod- Think Twiggy! The 60’s silhouettes are coming back in all of their glory this fall! The wild stripe and polka dot prints are back along with the trends! Super cute trends we will see coming back: A line shift dresses, mini-skirts and patent leather Mary Janes!
3. Midas Touch- GOLD, GOLD and more GOLD! Gold fabrics are going to be the shining star this fall.
4. Knit All the way- Knits on top AND bottom! Mixing a cable knit sweater with some knit leggings has always seemed like knit overkill, but this fall wearing all you knits together is the way to go! Works best when matching neutral tones!
5. ATTENTION! Military Gear- The military uniform has been a big influence on fashion for this fall! Military green and Khaki will be popular colors to add to your fall gear this year. The fold over combat boots with contrasting fabrics are still a major fashion DO for fall! Oversized cargo pants, military coats and combat boots will definitely be a staple!