Measuring & Sizing
- Waist should be measured just above the belly button area.
- If currently pregnant, refer to the sizing chart for your pre-pregnancy size and add 1 -2 sizes up for post-pregnancy size, depending on how much weight gained. Do note that this will be an estimation and it depends largely on how much water, weight of baby were removed after delivery.
- If not pregnant, measure your waist and refer to our sizing chart for your size.
- Garments should feel snug and not uncomfortable. If it is uncomfortable, the garment is too tight for you. Please call our customer care for sizing help.
- Do not wear the garment when pregnant.