There are several factors that contribute to the formation of fatty deposits in belly area, but the most common unhealthy diet, too much sitting and excessive exposure to stressful situations.
Although regular exercise and a healthy and proper diet is the best way to get rid of belly fat, the majority of people simply does not have enough time for it (even if you have to take at least a few minutes a day).
Now, if you are a mom of a new born baby, the reason that you might accumulated extra fat in belly area is far from unhealthy lifestyle, but you also may find yourself in a situation when you simply will not have time for exercise. And many of you would say, that just taking care of a newborn is already enough exercise.
But belly fat will not go away that easily.
Fortunately, we can help with simple home recipe that works wonders for the area around the waist and provides many other health benefits such as improving brain function and memory.
- 125g horseradish
- 3 lemons
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 piece of ginger
- Finely chop horseradish and ginger.
- Mix the ingredients in a blender (food processor).
- De-seed lemon before adding it to a mixture of horseradish and ginger.
- Mix everything again in food processor.
- Add 4 teaspoons of honey and 2 teaspoons cinnamon.Once again mix well.
Benefits of the recipe
- Boost your health, since horseradish is rich in vitamin C, B1, B6, B2, as well as minerals such as potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- Interacts with fatty foods and speed up digestion.
- Clean your body of toxins and improve metabolism.
- It helps in reducing fatigue, so it is ideal for diabetics.
- Stimulating the beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Take a tablespoon of this mixture twice a day, preferably before meals.
- Make sure that you are consistent in the application, because the results accumulate with a daily use.
- Use continuously for 3 consecutive weeks, then discontinue for at least 3 days.
In addition, you try to make sure that you move sufficiently, as it helps in elimination of fat and toxins from the body. Even a 30-minute walk in the evening before going to sleep will be extremely useful for your body and soul.
Before starting this or any natural treatment, especially if you suffer from some chronic illness, or you have prescribed medication, consult your doctor.